Payment Accepted


Under the licensing Act 2003, it has become a statutory requirement to possess a relevant qualification in order to be granted a personal licence. Under the Act there is a statutory requirement that all retail sales of alcohol must be made or authorised by a personal licence holder. In addition, premises which are licensed for the sale of alcohol must have a designated premises supervisor appointed. The designated premises supervisor must be a personal licence holder.

Please feel free to contact one of our friendly advisers if you have any questions regarding any of our courses, we are here to help.

Don't forget we offer a flexible training to suit the needs of your business, we offer twilight or weekend courses to avoid disruption to your business.

We also provide consultancy within each of our training sectors and can offer bespoke training packages that are written and designed around your own business, give us a call and we will arrange a consultant to come out and talk to you.