The Level 2 Award in Conflict Management (RQF) has been developed to meet the requirements of individuals who require training in conflict management.
The objective of the qualification is to:
- • Support a role within the workplace, especially those that have a customer facing role and deal with service users and/or the public; and
- • Provides learners personal growth and engagement in learning
The qualification provides learners with the knowledge and understanding in conflict management. It can also be a useful qualification for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations, and who would like to gain more confidence in being able to deal with conflict situations should they arise.
The qualification is also supported by Skills for Security, the sector skills council for security sector.
The course is ideally suited for those employees who have direct interface with the customer. It is particularly suitable for those staff who work in customer service environments, which by their very nature are inherently stressful.
Level 2 Award in Conflict Management (RQF)
On completion learners will:
- Know how communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- Know the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- Know how to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Know how to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- . Know good practice to follow after conflict situations