This two day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals. It covers the content of the Level 1 course but is aimed at supervisor level within the workplace.
Level 3 Supervising First Aid for Mental Health
On completion learners will understand:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action place
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Bipolar disorder