Working at Heights remains one of the biggest causes of fatalities and major injuries. Common cases include falls from ladders and through fragile surfaces. ‘Work at Height’ means work in any place where, if there were no precautions in place, a person could fall a distance liable to cause personal injury.
This three hour course will show employers and employees how to take simple, practical measures to reduce the risk of people falling while working at height.
Working at Heights
On completion learners will understand:
- Introduction to Working at Height
- Understand the common accidents and injuries
- Understand the Working at Height Regulations
- Understand how to conduct a Risk Assessment
- Understand how to use ladders safetly